Choose from our flexible business accounts
A flexible account for your day-to-day banking needs.
Earn higher interest while maintaining access to your business savings at any time.
Make deposits, write cheques and earn interest in U.S. dollar.
Reduced monthly fees for community/not-for-profits groups.
Why open a Business Chequing Account?
To ensure your account is opened quickly, all owners and signing officers will need to provide 2 pieces of approved personal identification. Depending on your business' legal structure, one of the following documents will also be required by your TD Canada Trust Business Banking Specialist:
- Sole Proprietorship – Certificate of Registration of Business Name
- Partnership – Certificate of Registration of Partnership. Partnership Agreement (if available)
- Corporation – Articles of Incorporation. Certificate of Registration of Business Name (if available)
- Association – Articles of Association (if available)
- Formal Trust – Trust Agreement